Environmental Policy Statement
DDi Solutions is committed to the implementation of proactive measures to help protect and sustain the local, national and global environment for future generations. The Directors recognise the impact of its operations on the environment and aim by increasing the understanding in respect of these activities to minimise any detrimental effects that may occur.
We are committed to improving the environmental performance of our office-based activities, and to utilize best practice environmental management.
By working together we can create a safe and clean environment and ensure that environmental issues are kept at the forefront of everyone’s mind and given proper attention at all times.
To do this we will establish appropriate procedures and practices to minimise the consumption of energy, water, paper and other material inputs, and minimise the generation of waste, associated with our office-based activities.
These will include:
- Fully comply with the law, current legislation and regulations and to take a proactive approach to future legal requirements or obligations.
- Ensure that everybody within the company has a duty of care for the environment, its habitats and biodiversity.
- Encourage our employees to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Seek to conserve natural resources by reducing the energy, water and paper intensity of our office-based operations.
- Reduce the amount of waste we produce, and maximising the amount reused and recycled.
- separating our office wastes into reusable, recyclable, compost and true waste components
- Regularly conduct reviews to ensure we remain compliant with this policy and to set or revise targets to ensure continual improvement for the future.
- Provide all of our employees with the information, instructions and training necessary to fulfil this policy.
The DDi Team